We’re so happy to be reopening on June 1st, and sharing all our updates with you. We’re sending you warm, tropical, Florida Keys style wishes that you are all healthy and staying safe.
Can we confess something? We MISS YOU. Remember that time when we all enjoyed a perfect Lime Tree Bay sunset on the beach and just celebrated the art of relaxing? Or when we would gather on the dock, taking bets over the exact sunset time that evening? We have so many wonderful and beautiful memories, and we can’t wait to see you all again. Because it is not a matter of if we will see you again, but when we will see you again!
At this end, we have been so busy getting ready for our family (that would be you, yes you…the one reading this), to visit with us again. We have washed, scrubbed and polished our resort from top to bottom, inside and out. What a time to take care of our home and make things perfect for you.
We are a small boutique resort with only 67 rooms with plenty of room to spread out. No crowds like the bigger hotels with enough space to provide a great restaurant, 1,000 feet of waterfront, and lots of water-oriented amenities.
We Take Safety Seriously
In preparation for our June 1st re-opening, which will only happen once the county officials give us the green light, but we can’t help but get excited over welcoming you all again, and so we have a few surprises at our end for you:
- Optional online and virtual auto check-in and check-out. Of course, we will always be available via phone or in our lobby, you just have more options now.
- In addition, we will also provide front desk via virtual texting access
- All employees are using all appropriate safety gear including masks and gloves, because not only are we staying safe for you, but for our own families as well.
- Comfortable safe spacing of common areas including beach chairs, tables, hammocks, and more. We have more than 1,000 feet of private waterfront for everyone to relax and enjoy.
- Most of our rooms have private balconies and porches, which is always welcomed when we’re looking for a little R&R, but especially now. We have you covered. Always have. Always will.
- Did you know that we have won the Hospitality White-Glove award in housekeeping many times? Cleanliness has always been a top priority for us, and even more now, with exhaustive ongoing deep cleaning and anti-bacterial sanitation of everything. From every common area to every individual room area.
- In addition to antibacterial soap, guests will be provided with hand sanitizer—in their rooms and in common areas.
- All towels and sheets are anti-bacterial and professionally cleaned daily and delivered in sealed packaging. We have you covered, perfectly so!
- Our resort property is very spacious and private with more than 1,000 feet of gulf waterfront, allowing for ease of social distancing. Safely enjoy our free kayaks, paddleboards, bicycles and more…
- Our restaurant has adjusted to ensure adequate social spacing, and more take out options, because who doesn’t love a private dinner on their balcony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico?
- And as an added gesture of understanding and love, we have implemented an “Any Reason” 72-hour cancellation policy, to give booking guests extra peace of mind. See the details below.
- We have also been busy with many renovation projects and ongoing property improvements to make everything perfect. We can’t wait to show off our new projects!
To make future reservations, please reach out to us directly at: 1-800-723-4519 or 1-305-664-4740. The government has closed the Florida Keys through April 30, 2020, and while we are eagerly waiting for the official re-opening date, we will gladly try to accommodate you in any way we can.
Our new “Any Reason” 72-hour Cancellation Policy:
And as an added gesture of understanding and love, we will be implementing our “Book with Confidence – Any Reason” 72-hour cancellation policy, to give booking guests extra peace of mind when we reopen and our return to everyday life. Just contact us 72-hours prior to arrival and we will process your cancellation for any reason with no penalty.
We can’t wait to see you all again! In the meantime, we hope that you’ll reach out, even if it’s just to say hello or to share with us how you’re doing. Send us a message or tag us using #LimeTreeBayLove.
With our sincerest regards,
The Lime Tree Bay Team