Lime Tree Bay Resort has everything you need to make your Florida Keys vacation special
- ¼ mile of tropical waterfront property full of palm trees & flowers
- Two swimming pools-both of them heated.
- Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Business center if you must “stay in touch” with the world
- Complimentary wireless internet access throughout the resort
- Snorkeling to find colorful tropical fish that live at our Waters Edge
- Fishing dock where you can test your angling skills fishing or snapper and bonefish.
- Colorful and comfortable hammocks surrounded by coconut trees where you can unwind or take a nap
- White sand sunning beach for tanning and lounging
- Palm thatched tiki huts where you can read a book or have a cool drink
- Secluded seating areas for chilling out
- Barbeque grills to cook your steaks and catch of the day
- Spectacular sunsets that revitalize your soul
- Boat rentals are available right next door
- Complimentary use of sea kayaks for exploring nearby tropical & paddle boards lagoons
- Complimentary bicycle for trips down to the state park
- Free fishing pier up to 18′ foot boats only – Limited space – No trailer parking – please call the resort for parking and launching information.
Boating & Docking
- Dock space is limited, prior arrangements can be made with the hotel.
- Size of the boats permitted: 21 ft on the main property and 18 ft on the canal.
- We request that boats and trailers need to be dropped off prior to getting to the resort.
- Boats over 21 ft can be anchored out in the bay.
- Bring your own dock lines & bumpers.
Relax, Enjoy & Unwind!
In addition, if you feel the urge to wander off the property, there is a lot to see and do just minutes away from Lime Tree Bay Resort. See the ” Offsite Activities” Section of our Website.
Within Driving Distance
- Boat Rentals
- Dolphin Encounters
There are azure waters as far as the eye can see. Palms that rustle in the gentle tropic breezes. Banana trees, palm trees, key lime and papaya trees growing side by side.
A white sandy sunning beach for lounging and tanning under the warm tropical sun. Sailing in the Gulf of Mexico. Snorkeling for a look at the tropical fish that live at our waters edge. Fishing for bonefish from our dock.
Sitting in the shade of a palm thatched Tiki hut.
A cookout area for cooking your fishing or diving catch of the day.
Fish for sailfish, tarpon, permit, grouper, and snapper. Bird watch for pelicans, egrets, great white herons, and roseate spoonbills.
Side trips to the Dolphin research center where you can swim with the dolphins (five minutes away from your room at Lime Tree). Or off to Key West and take a ride on the popular “conch train”. You can also visit the Sunken Treasure museum or even take a glass bottom boat trip to one of the 10 most beautiful reefs in the world. See “Things to do nearby” section of our website.
Best of all, relax, breathe our clean air and watch the sun set over the unspoiled waters of the Gulf of Mexico on which we call home.